Re: iMac G3 (was Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC)

Thanks for your quick reply Guys. Str8bs thanks I will try those parameters
and see if one works, as far as the (blindly) modprobe, you guys would
crack up seeing me trying to get that to work, and besides my shotgun is to
close and I want to keep the computer.