an iso for 'all' intel/amd computers

Hi everybody,

I suggest that we try to make a Lubuntu iso file, that can boot in 'all'
computers with intel/amd CPUs.

It used to be possible with 32-bit systems, but now there are more and
more UEFI systems, which need a 64-bit version to boot. Many of them can
be switched between UEFI and CSM, but some are locked to UEFI. This
limits the portability of live CD/USB drives and persistent live USB
drives, they work

- either 32-bits iso files for 'all' non-uefi systems
- or 64-bits iso files for 'all' 64-bit systems.

What would be needed to make a 32-bit system 'licensed' to run in UEFI?

I tried recently with a grub2 and iso system in a USB pendrive. I could
boot it in my Toshiba with UEFI (with a complaint, but it booted), but
after booting into Windows, the 'grub2 and iso pendrive' was no longer
bootable. Maybe it was blacklisted by some UEFI janitor, maybe something
was overwritten. So I think such a generally portable live system needs
to be created in a professional way with the licensing tools, that are
used in the 64-bit iso files.

I think an iso for 'all' intel/amd computers would be interesting also
for Xubuntu.

I'm willing to test it in low-end and high-end computers, but I don't
know how to create it.