Re: Lubuntu IRC Meetings

Hello Lance,

Please, understand that the IRC meetings could be about anything, not only
Testing :D
I know you are talking about the Testing Part but as Julien confirmed, we
can go ahead without counting him in. I do hope Jonathan can make it though
and even Rafael but if that would be a waste for their valuable time, we
can carry on without them then brief them.

IRC meetings are useful to fill the gaps and keep everyone up to date.
We don't usually debate, argue, discuss long stuff. The meeting is maximum
one hour where everyone is taking a part to highlight the important issues
and have a plan or something for a project, etc.

We can be as flexible as possible when it comes to choosing the date/time :)

Of course, the more attend, the better but there will be always a log for
the meetings. Your attendance is highly appreciated and we would be really
happy to be with you :)

Before, we had great meetings, well, not all but most were really useful.
IRC meetings can also be informal. I mean, group of users/team members
could meet and chat about something related to Lubuntu. But in my Email,
I'm referring to the formal one which will have a log and that log will be
posted on the Wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings

Thanks :)