Re: Minimal Install (really netboot install) documentation (was: Re: RAM needed for desktop installer reduced to half by zRAM )

Hi Jonathan,

I was trying to cut down the clutter of emails. I've copied Nio's work over
to the JasonODoom area[1] so it can be worked on in peace. The one further
task, now that lubuntu is available in tasksel as both desktop and core, is
if there is any benefit to be sought by using the --noreccomends option.
IMHO, I think that as tasksel can handle both core and desktop, having the
CLI is not really needed?

Your thoughts?

1.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall/JasonOdoom