Re: Low RAM Testing wiki page

Hi,

A great idea, thank you so much Jonathan :)

Suggestions:
1- Add a link of "from where" to download the daily build.
2- I see some contents on the table that way too far for a beginner to
carry on and do so I do suggest to remove it -
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/LowRamTesting#How_To_Test is
quite clear about that :)

Question:
Is this page going to help us as members of Lubuntu? or help everyone who
is using Lubuntu?

IMHO, a new beginner should not really see this. I mean, this will not be
helpful for new beginners to Lubuntu and Linux.
This page is super helpful for us mainly to document our results. As for
beginners, all what they need to 'read' is the system requirement for
Lubuntu :)

Thanks!

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I just created a wiki page at
>
>   https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/LowRamTesting
>
> for documenting the results of low RAM Lubuntu installation tests.
>
> Please read it and then add your results to the table!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*