Re: [Test Report 2] Minimum RAM required to install 'saucy-desktop-i386.iso' from LiveCD

Are you sitting on my mouth? :P :P :P

I definitely meant "Windows XP Users" but you know, sometimes, I think of
something and don't type it. I do blind typing (never look at the keyboard
when I type, never) so sometimes, I think of something but miss to write
it.

Thanks for the reminder, my good friend :D

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*