Re: [Lubuntu-comms] MIR (Ubuntu Display Server) - Should we be worried?

Too soon... Changes freaks people out!

I guess Canonical needs to change that in order to get that integration
mobile-desktop. Otherwise they would not spend time and effort for
nothing...

Changes will come, for the sake of doing better, will be a new standard,
many problems until get solid... At the end, if the cost worth, then change
it. If does not, let's keep X. This is the beauty of OpenSource, a piece of
code will never die until someone is particulary interested on it!