Re: Lxsession new options enabled by default approaching in Saucy

2013/7/2 Erick Brunzell <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I notice that clicking on Logout now does nothing so the fun is
> beginning :^)

Ouch ! I was sure I fixed this one :-/ I'm downloading the daily, I'll
do the tests.

> Is there any possibility that we can get appropriate restart
> notifications working in this dev cycle?
>
> I mean if a kernel upgrade is considered a security update (some are and
> some are not) then we should be told to reboot after the update :^)

You mean you don't have a message to reboot when you do an upgrade ? I
think it's only the case when you use upgrade-manager (not synaptic).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne