Re: Video Problems - Saucy

That heat might not be result of the software... I guess you should
activate the temperature monitor, there is a mini-app to add on LXpanel.

Even though, heat-sink hot is not normal, specially if the CPU use is on
100% for a long period... Check if your cooler is running good, and watch
for the CPU temperature to be sure if the temperature is over the normal
threshold!