Re: Prepping for the last upgrade test

Hi Jonathan,

I think that everyone missed what I mentioned. That is the virtualisation
of a 32 bit processor from a VM running on a 64 bit host. In kvm, i can
choose from various pentium models, basic kvm32 etc. etc. And whilst VM's
can never take the place of actual hardware, when we need some i386 iso's
testing to get them released, getting a VM to as near as to a 32 bit system
to try them on is far better than just 'ticking' the box and saying it
works.