Re: Prepping for the last upgrade test (32bit virtualization)

Hi Jonathan,

it is to ensure there are no 64 bit  instructions in the 32 bit version. To
err is human, to mess things up completely requires a computer :)

Whilst this may seem like over kill, it is a 100% sure fire way to ensure
that should the unthinkable happen, it is not missed.