Re: [PPC] Request to test

Hi,

sorry to announce. The dailies will now be broken for a little while.
Changes to the kernel and compression system are to be worked on shortly.
I'll re-issue a call for testing once the release team have got things
sorted.

If you do want a working ISO to bide you over, grab the Desktop ISO dated
23rd July before it gets over written. The alternate, dated 25th will not
install.