Alternate Install (Encryption)

Hi!

Finally I tested the Alternate Install (Encryption) of Lubuntu Saucy
Alpha 2 32-bit and it works as far as I understand.

But I have only used encrypted home before. This is my first experience
with encrypted LVM.

There is a minor but irritating bug: no prompt asking for removal of
media after finishing the installer, or maybe it is while managing the
encrypted LVM (I have no prior experience of that, only of encrypted
home). Anyway it is so slow in my vbox, that I thought is was not
working the first time.

There is zRAM and cryptswap and the typical files of encrypted home,
ecryptfs. What more should I check?

I think someone who has experience of this testcase or of encrypted LVM
should also run it.