Re: [PPC] Software Update Fail on installed 13.10 system

Hi,

the reason I cancelled the PPC testing last weekend is that I had been told
the new kernel *would* kill PPC machines. I offered the advice to grab the
then desktop ISO before it got updated. The work on the kernel is
specifically planned and I will update everyone when I have more news.