Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

Back to saucy-desktop amd64 16th Sept build... Just done an install on VBox
with RAM = 1Gb. No hang at reboot, got the message to remove the CD and hit
Enter... Rebooted fine and is a happy little VBox 13.10 lubuntu :D

Thanks Sergio, you came onto IRC to answer how much RAM you use just at the
right time!!!