Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

Hi,

Back to saucy-desktop amd64 16th Sept build... Just done trying install
on KVM (and default graphics) with

RAM = 512 MB

Froze early while copying files. No system installed.

RAM = 784 MB and 1024 MB

Finished gracefully, but froze after I clicked reboot. Working system
installed (available after 'force reboot').

RAM = 1280 MB

Finished gracefully, and no freeze. "Please remove ... and press Enter"
visible because text mode. And it did reboot after pressing Enter.
Working system installed.
--
Comment 1: Install was selected directly at the syslinux screen (not via
live desktop). I did not use the mouse only keyboard keys, and used the

Comment 2: at RAM = 1280 MB VBox behaved like KVM at RAM = 784 MB and
1024 MB, and I think this indicated problems because of low RAM. The
different levels of RAM is probably due to differences in configuration
of the virtual machines.
-----
I plan to continue testing in a real computer now.