Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

Lars,

there is only an standard 64 bit kernel with the fix in it. My own
frustration levels as to why a clearly pointed out bug and fix are
wandering around in the 'needs testing' area when the actual test is to put
it into an ISO......

I've asked as many peopleas  I know to make a lubuntu-desktop-amd64 ISO
with that kernel in that I can do. It is out of my hands, and also it seems
out of the hands of the kernel person... Catch 22, we do not have a test
ISO to see if the upstream fix works, and without a test ISO we cannot
test....

Phill.