Re: USB Creator GTK - Other USB Live install methods

Grub 2 has been around for several cycles. One of issues we see is when
some one installs a different linux and it uses grub 1 (actually v0.9x; as
it never got v1) to then the system expect to 'see' grub v2

For language support; please understand that lubuntu are the only flavour
committed to CD size. Language packs have been dropped from some areas.
This is something we will have to mention in the release notes. even with
all the work, it appears that lubuntu cannot keep the desktop PPC image at
CD size; they will have to use alternate if they can only boot from CD.

But, Mélodie, our devs can only do so much work for "out of date" stuff
whilst moving lubuntu on. Please do not moan too much if they run out of
time, or lose a battle with such equipment. No one else is now really
looking after it.