Re: USB Creator GTK - Other USB Live install methods

Very quick reply,

As I mentioned earlier and is well documented. grub v0.97 does not work
with recent *bunutu releases. *buntu moved up the grub 2 before lubuntu was
adopted, When you wish to report a bug; please do it following the system.
Reporting a grub error using grup v0.97 will result in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses#About_an_obsolete_version_of_the_software_for_reporter.27s_release

menu.lst does not exist in grub 2. Please take the time to look up how it
works. You are asking for information that was clearly made known when grub
v0.97 became 'grub 2' at ubuntu 9.10. As we are now three years further on,
is it any real doubt that the boot loader does not work? :D