Re: Saucy Final Desktop iso's disabled

The fixes coming in are going to be for ubiquity, specifically the
partitioning part of it. So, provided you can do the installs as per the
test cases, it will be okay. I'm not sure when the next re-spins of DE will
arrive, I don't know if they're holding some of them back so as to attempt
one final set of fixes in stead of mutliple re-spins.

The good news? All our Alternates seem healthy enough :)

The 1st set of DE respins have arrived, so now is a good time to zsync up
your ISO's so we can keep on top of them! Then try a side-by-side install.
This seems to be the one causing most grief.