Re: One Button Installer improved with dialog menus and xz compression

On 2013-10-28 19:22, Federico Leoni wrote:
> 2013/10/28 Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> On 2013-10-28 19:07, Federico Leoni wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you test the tarball, and when it needs no more tweaking, I'll
>> make a combo img.xz file with the OBI + the Lubuntu 13.10 OEM tarball.
>>

> Agree. Let me test the tarball then you'll add to the OBI dd image.
>
>> Phill joined at the detailed level. I'm not sure how it became private,
>> but it is about small details, so I guess it's not really interesting
>> for the whole community. What do you think?
>>

> Yep, don't need to report any line of code you change.
>
> Wow, the will to start to write again some script is returning...
>
> F.

Hi Federico,

I have uploaded a tarball of Lubuntu 13.10 OEM to phillw.net now. The
uploading was quite fast. Let me know if your download speed is good
enough, or if I need to upload it to my google drive account too!

md5sum:
973b776baaf9ef45989b49b3ad748eab
tarballs/Lubuntu_13.10oem-oct28-testing.tar.xz

Good luck testing it :-)