Re: One Button Installer improved with dialog menus and xz compression

Tested both the OBI install on my notebook and a liveCD on
virtualbox.: the "language support is not installed completely"
message is related to a single package, hunspell-en-ca

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/saucy/+package/hunspell-en-ca
" This is the English_canadian dictionary for use with the hunspell
spellchecker"

If you change the language then you'll install the complete one but
this package for english will always miss.
I have installed Italian and Portuguese without completing the install
for English but when I launched again the Language Support the missing
package alert was still there. Removing completely the English
language solved the problem, obviously.
Curiously installing the English version of the package hunspell-en-ca
has been successfully added.

I didn't see any bug report related to this situation, later today
I'll open one.

Anyway beside this isue both the new tarball are working fine, Nio.
Drop me a line when you want to try the new revision of the OBI
installer.

F.