Re: Desktop Pager Settings unavailable?

2013/11/8 Lars Noodén <lars.nooden@xxxxxxxxx>

> On 11/08/2013 06:05 PM, Iberê Fernandes wrote:
> > Pierre and all the testers: if we're testing the development versions,
> > let's guarantee we report the bugs on ISO/Package trackers so we can
> > release the best Lubuntu ever, ok? :)
>
> Yes, this is the first LTS.  It should be as good as possible.
>
> Sometimes some days pass between installation and noticing / finding a
> bug.  Where should I look on the system to see the name of the disc
> image (including date) which I installed last?  Also, is there a way to

> /Lars

Lars,

Sorry, I do not know how to respond your question. (btw, I'm just trying to
help. I'm no qa manager at all). I'm just a good Lubuntu tester as you and
the rest of the testers. So I'm replying what I know.

@phillw: could you show the path of the light, pls?

>From what I know:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Overview/TheStages#Daily_Builds
The most important goal with these images is simply to find as many bugs as
possible and report them with enough detail that they can be fixed. Finding
the bugs ahead of the milestone crunch is helpful as it gives us more time
to fix them. Of course finding and reporting bugs in the released
milestones is also useful for improving the overall quality of the
distribution.

I'll try to reply with an example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openbox/+bug/1193051

See the report from ubuntu-bug/apport: