Re: Minimum and recommended RAM to install Lubuntu Trusty

If so, I suggest antiX which works a treat, I had installed it on a very old and lousy
laptop, and you could add other ones such as puppy and damn small linux. (Not Slitaz
unless you try it, the 4.0 was good for bringing a headache and the development has been
not very consistant from version to version).

Regards,
Mélodie