Re: Minimum and recommended RAM to install Lubuntu Trusty

Thank you for the tips, George,

We are discussing how to update

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu

for Lubuntu 14.04 LTS.

Right now I think your tips can be written into a detailed subpage
'Advanced methods' or something like that. The idea is to keep the main
Lubuntu page as simple and clean as possible, maybe the paragraph about
system requirements should be even simpler than what I suggested.