Re: QA = testing, development, and triage

There was a classroom held a while back, I did the introduction and
bug-master general (Brian Murray) kindly did a 30 minute session after
mine. It should be useful for new comers

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Saucy/#Reporting_Bugs

Also there is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing#Bugs The main content
has been made flavour agnostic and moved.

Hope those links help,

Phill.