Re: lubuntu oversize

Hi,

let me throw the Holy hand-grenade in.... :P

A little history first... When the flavours were asked if they wanted to
continue alternate installer, they all said NO.

I was told that alternate installer would be dropped... And, of course, me
being me I asked how they were going to install server edition. This was
met with an OOPS, and so alternate installer lives on :)

I propose the following...

Desktop ISO can go DVD size
Alternate ISO remains CD size.

Julien are you okay with that, and can others voice their opinions as to
what will be a break, but I think will lessen to the load on the devs and
they can add in language packs etc.

/me retires to a safe distance :)

Kindest Regards,

Phill.