Re: Fwd: Trusty 14.04.2 Testing

Hi Walter,

On 9 February 2015 at 12:55, Ian Bruntlett <ian.bruntlett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Walter,
>
> On 9 February 2015 at 00:16, Walter Lapchynski <wxl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> While you wait, Vivid daily could always use some help. Bug triage is
>> always needed. Plus there are a bunch of SRU's awaiting verification...
>>
> I got the same "missing file" as before. I posted a way to get around that
> by copying files to my boot USB flash drive so I might try that. In the
> meantime, unetbootin on Ubuntu 14.10 is broken. Is there another way to go
> about putting isos onto flash drives?

Well, I got the install to run OK. I accidentally selected Unity packages
to install. Despite me only having 512MiB of RAM, the desktop ran OK.
Interestingly enough, Firefox 34.0 displayed its address bar correctly.

Will do another test later on this week.

BW,

Ian

-- Free Software page - currently down