Re: Alternate testcase changes

I have to rely on what I hear from testers, especially when multiple
testers report the same thing:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/1425681
If you can prove that it is not true, then perhaps that might suggest other
behaviors.

Still, I don't want LVM to be a mandatory testcase. I'm concerned more
about the many. When we have more resources, I'll make it mandatory again
:-)

The old testcase still exists, but I'm not using it. You can find out how
to find them and how to contribute here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ContributingTestcases/Manual

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact