Re: Fwd: Re: Alternate testcase changes

Hi again,

I can reply at once. The *desktop* cases need some modifications:

1. Simple edits because of differences in the flavours.
2. zRAM must be switched off. This must be done outside of Ubiquity now.

The *server* case needs some edits too because of differences in the
flavours.

So there are changes to be done. It would be confusing without any
changes (at least for new iso-testers).