Re: Fwd: Gearing up for 15.04 image testing

Den 2015-04-14 12:21, Henk Terhell skrev:
> How to add this to the ISO? I guess we have to wait on the i386 version
> of this package.
>
> Nio Wiklund schreef op 14-4-2015 om 12:01:
>> Den 2015-04-14 11:31, Henk Terhell skrev:
>>> Hi Nio, could be true, but I have always also tested in nomodeset which
>>> worked fine for previous Lubuntu's.

>> Hi again,
>>
>> https://launchpad.net/~kamilion found a solution, to add the
>>
>> "xserver-xorg-video-all"
>>
>> package (and it's dependencies)!
>>
>> See posts 30-34 at the following bug report
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1432843
>>
>> I suggest that every computer we have found to be affected by this bug
>> should be tested.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Nio

Do what I did, make an installed system in a computer where the iso file
works, and port the installed system to the computer with nvidia.

If you have no computer where it works, I can make and upload a tarball
of the working installed system, and you can install it with the One
Button Installer - or you can wait until the solution trickles down to
the iso file. Tell me what you want :-)