Re: MAAS Testing

On 2012-04-19 01:30, Michael Hughes wrote:
Maybe I'm using am incompatible base OS. What are others testing MAAS with?

In the development team we all run 12.04.

Looks like you to change the maas_url setting to adapt to your setup. This setting tells nodes where they can reach the MAAS service. The URL's hostname part defaults to the IP address of whatever interface your server uses for its default route, but it sounds like that's not going to be right for your network.

I don't think we have the UI for such settings accessible yet. But you can change the setting directly in the database:

    INSERT INTO maasserver_config (name, value)
    VALUES ('maas_url', 'http://<ip>/MAAS/');

The <ip> is the address by which the nodes can reach the server. The “MAAS/” path is as what you'd use to get to the MAAS user interface (we use just “/” on development setups).

Jeroen