Re: Testing SRU/trunk packages in the QA Lab

On 2012-11-19 09:32, Raphaël Badin wrote:

2. /var/lib/maas/dhcp/ is set to be root-owned by the upstart script,
which means the dhcpd cannot re-write the leases file when it starts up.

Weird, as soon as I fix the apparmor stuff, the dhcplease gets written
ok (upgrade issue again?):

Everyone's probably aware of this but it can't hurt to mention it: in Precise, dhcpd owned this file and we assumed that it needed to. In Quantal, it insists that the file be root-owned.

So what the upstart script does here is appropriate for Quantal, but may or may not break Precise.

Jeroen