Re: Adding a loopback IP to kernel params for each node

Hey Gavin,

Currently our machines use layer 3 routing whereas MAAS works mostly on
layer 2.  I realize that we're in a pretty unique scenario ourselves and
aren't the typical MAAS user, so you're right that it's a good idea to make
this functionality separate from the actual application.

We're not going to use Juju and I don't know if MAAS was meant to be
bundled exclusively with Juju but I would like to be able to run it
separately.  The end functionality that I'd like to build into MAAS is
something of a database that holds and organizes data center information
(about nodes and connections) in addition to booting them up.  I understand
if this isn't the direction you want to take :)

Thanks again!