Re: Testing MAAS packages before landing

On 18/02/14 00:15, Gavin Panella wrote:

There are several opportunities for omission or error. Until there's a
`make a-package-from-this-here-branch-wot-i-am-editing` command, or
similar, it's going to remain that way. `make -C acceptance build` is
the closest to that, that I know of.

I agree with Gavin. These things are easy only by virtue of being at the forefront of your mind when you could be concentrating more fully on other things.

Yeah, I don't want signed packages, but I can't figure out how to turn
the damned things off.

Try passing the "-uc" and "-us" options instead of the "-k<key>" one:

    bzr bd -- -uc -us

And in all honesty I couldn't tell you off the top of my head where that information can be found. It took a few layers of Debian manpages as I recall.

Jeroen