Re: Maria binary builds

Kristian,

If you can share your Buildbot  configuration that would be perfect!
As for platforms we see demand for Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS both 32bit and
64bit. Also quite often are mentioned FreeBSD, MacOS and Windows.

For CFLAGS / configure I found combination from MySQL .spec for RedHat 5
works almost fine. The changes I made for CFLAGS I am adding next
combination:

-O2 -g -fno-omit-frame-pointer

it makes life to debugs hangs / crashes easier.

Thanks!
Vadim

--
Vadim Tkachenko, CTO
Percona Inc.

  Attend the 2009 Percona Performance Conference
  April 22-23 - http://conferences.percona.com/