Re: microslow-innodb ported to 5.1

Hi!

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Zaitsev <pz@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Peter> Hi,
Peter> What is about adding these items as per thread variables and making it
Peter> possible to specify which per thread variables increments for the query
Peter> are to be logged in the slow query log ?

Good idea.

Need to think a bit of how one could most easily specify in .my.cnf
which variables should be logged.

Will suggest how one could do this in a worklog item next week.

Peter> I should highlight this information availability in the logs is very
Peter> important for our performance optimization processes.

Regards,
Monty