Re: Bug tracker for MariaDB

Hi!

>>>>> "Arjen" == Arjen Lentz <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Arjen> Hi Bryan, Monty
Arjen> On 19/06/2009, at 11:22 AM, Bryan Alsdorf wrote:
>> Arjen Lentz wrote:
>>> Hi Bryan,
>>> I would very very strongly suggest to use the bug tracking
>>> facilities at Launchpad.
>>> They're neatly linked to branches, allow people to follow, do
>>> linking to upstream bugtrackers, etc.
>>> OurDelta and Percona also use it, which again provides neat
>>> integration.
>>
>> I am neutral on which solution to use. Some people have expressed
>> the opinion that the bugtracking on Launchpad is rather limited so I
>> was asked to set Eventum up. If Monty decides that Launchpad is
>> sufficient for bugtracking I am happy to use it.

Arjen> Launchpad is not perfect, but it does pretty well.

Arjen> Eventum for bugtracking wouldn't be ideal either, unless significant
Arjen> development work was done on it - and you don't have the time for that.

Actually, Bryan should have time for that;  As far as I know he will
spend the 20 % of his "free time" to work on Eventum and there are
also others that would like to have Eventum as a bug tracker.

Regards,
Monty