Re: Plugin 'PBXT' will be forced to shutdown

Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have seen this warning occasionally with other versions of MySQL.
>
> Since it also happens with MyISAM and sometimes other engines, I had
> not given it much thought before.

As I understand it, the reason for the message about MyISAM is that PBXT is
keeping references (directly or indirectly) to MyISAM.

> However, it would be good to track down exactly where this reference
> is being held.
>
> To repeat the error, do I just create an empty file called kn.test,
> and run:
>
> mysql-test-run.pl --suite=pbxt pbxt.kn

No, the file should contain a single line as follows:

--skip "Test shutdown problem with skipped test"

(eg. this is a test that is always skipped). At least for me this allowed to
repeat reliably.