Re: Plugin 'PBXT' will be forced to shutdown

OK, thanks!

This has been reported as bug #489088 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbxt/+bug/489088 )

We will have a look...

On Nov 26, 2009, at 7:45 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have seen this warning occasionally with other versions of MySQL.

Since it also happens with MyISAM and sometimes other engines, I had
not given it much thought before.

As I understand it, the reason for the message about MyISAM is that PBXT is
keeping references (directly or indirectly) to MyISAM.

However, it would be good to track down exactly where this reference
is being held.

To repeat the error, do I just create an empty file called kn.test,
and run:

mysql-test-run.pl --suite=pbxt pbxt.kn

No, the file should contain a single line as follows:

--skip "Test shutdown problem with skipped test"

(eg. this is a test that is always skipped). At least for me this allowed to
repeat reliably.

Paul McCullagh
PrimeBase Technologies
www.primebase.org