Re: Rev 2734: Maria WL#61 in file:///Users/bell/maria/bzr/work-maria-5.2-engine/

Hi!

Oleksandr> Hi!
Oleksandr> 26 янв. 2010, в 10:54, Michael Widenius написал(а):

> [...]
Oleksandr> actually it was string version (we have already numeric
>> one).
>>
>> Then use 'version_info'
>>
>> <cut>

Oleksandr> It is for dynamically linked plugins. Of course
>> statically linked will
Oleksandr> have everything but they will be included in built in
>> plugins array
Oleksandr> (it is other code).

>> then ok.

Oleksandr> Actually I mistaken. Here is case of lack plugins descriptions in case
Oleksandr> of describing several plugins in one file (one array). I can put
Oleksandr> DBUG_ASSERT instead of above code (the code is working it was
Oleksandr> checked). At least one plugin (first) should have extension otherwise
Oleksandr> it will be compiler error.

Please add the DBUG_ASSERT.

Regards,
Monty