Re: Summary of discussion about MariaDB future and release plans

Henrik,

5.2.47  is a lot more clear for me though it relays on the fact MySQL chose
not to release 5.2 themselves
What are you going to do with 5.5 as it comes out ?  Create 5.6 and hope
MySQL will never release such a version ?
I think it is confusing.

I also think this is moving away from what things really are  MariaDB 5.2.0
is based on 5.1.44 (whatever) and  it just includes more changes than
MariaDB 5.1.44     There is also MariaDB 5.3 which also may be based on the
same  base MySQL version though have even more changes.

--
Peter Zaitsev, CEO, Percona Inc.
Tel: +1 888 401 3401 ext 501   Skype:  peter_zaitsev

Percona Training Workshops
http://www.percona.com/training/