Re: Default parameter settings / Windows MSI installer

XtraDB identifies itself as 'InnoDB' (in I_S tables and SHOW ENGINES). And X
is in every respect backwards compatible with I. Even in CREATE TABLE
statments you name it 'InnoDB'. For those users not familiar with the
'political situation' around MySQL 'InnoDB' would be familiar and 'XtraDB'
unknown for many.  It could be written like 'InnoBD (XtraDB)' though.

-- Peter