Default parameter settings / Windows MSI installer

Hello,
After recent discussion about appropriate or not appropriate default setting
on in my.cnf , I have created a prototype minimal settings for Windows
installer.
Here is the picture of  this attempt
http://cid-ff0c950417b4f8a4.office.live.com/self.aspx/share/dbsettings.png

For those who have familiar the 5.2 MSI installer already,  what I have
added is a checkbox "Standard configuration", explanation text, and input
field for innodb bufferpool size (preset with RAM/8,  in my case it is
8191/8=1023).
"Standard configuration" is on by default,

if it is "on", then 4 parameters are added to the my.ini file
1) default_storage_engine=innodb
2) innodb_buffer_pool_size=[VALUE_IN_EDIT_BOX]M
3) innodb_log_file_size= min(innodb_buffer_pool_size/4, 50)

I made this formula almost out of thin air and using some blog reading and
comments in the templates.  It is likely that 50M is more than the average
user needs, however it only takes some disk space, and  If user has to
increase from default 5MB , the procedure is awkward.  I checked, MySQL
Config Wizard set this parameter to  54M on my box, so it is in  the same
range.

4) sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

If "Standard configuration" is off, hen input field for bufferpool size is
disabled, and none of those 4 parameters  is added to my.ini

Do you think it is useful in this form?  So far I tried to avoid
"calibration" topics  altogether since it is a  controversial topic where
people never have same  opinions. Also I tried to avoid it because I cannot
write GUIs . However, this one change is small in and it does  not introduce
additional dialogs. It makes some important  defaults the same as "standard
configuration" in existing MySQL installers. I think it was PeterL who
already asked for non-default buffer pool size already, also Monty also
spoke about it in Lisbon.

Comments welcome,  also those on the picture above - I'm not sure  if
wording and use of brackets and quotes is correct.

Wlad

Follow ups