Re: SOCKET_SIZE_TYPE question on accept() call

Hi, Steve!

On Sep 22, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-09-23 at 00:15 +0200, Sergei Golubchik wrote:
>
> > Can you just do this change (and other necessary changes if you find
> > more portability issues), and send us a patch with all fixes
> > together when MariaDB will finally compile? I will, of course, help
> > you to decide how to fix every particular problem - just don't
> > hesitate to ask :)
> >
> I need to get some approvals from HP managers to send in patches as
> opposed to discussing things on the mailing list.  I am working on
> getting that approval but I am not sure how long it will take.  Also,
> is it your preference to get one large patch fixing multiple
> (unrelated) problems or do you prefer individual patches for
> individual problems?

It doesn't matter. For simple issues like that I'll be able to see
individual fixes in a one big patch, so you can do as you like.

And of course it is not necessary for you to send patches or fix
anything at all. I just thought that a procedure "you tell us about a
problem, wait for an answer confirming the fix (if you need it), fix, go
to the next problem" is faster for you than "you tell us, we fix, push,
you pull the fix, repeat".

But if you prefer me to do all the fixes, I can certainly do it.
You choose :)