Re: [Commits] Rev 3353: Performed re-factoring and re-structuring of the code for mwl#248: in file:///home/igor/maria/maria-5.5-mwl248-changes/

Hi, Davi!

On Jul 31, Davi Arnaut wrote:
> Also, I would like to point out that my main argument a few e-mails
> ago is that you cannot memset/bzero a non-POD type in C++ without
> occurring in undefined/implementation-defined behavior, which was
> ignored. This significantly lowers my confidence in MariaDB being a
> high quality code base (save for some developers who tend to get it).

:)

After your first email I've checked that code. Perhaps I've missed
something, but it did look like all bzero-ed structures in the igor's
patch were of POD types.