Re: API Documentaion for Replication Features

Hi Gordan,

I think you can found the answer from doc :
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/multi-source-replication/

like this:

set @@default_master_connection='';
show status like 'Slave_running';
set @@default_master_connection='other_connection';
show status like 'Slave_running';

but some parameters only can write in my.cnf and can't be changed in
running, we have not implement them temporarily.

Thanks,
Lixun

--
Senior MySQL Developer @ Taobao.com

Mobile Phone: +86 18658156856 (Hangzhou)
Gtalk: penglixun(at)gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/plinux
Blog: http://www.penglixun.com