Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

Otto Kekäläinen <otto@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I assumed this meant that Kristian would finish the setup. Kristian,
> are you following this?

I am. Unfortunately, I am extremely busy at the moment with several tasks.

I will try to get something done within a week or so, if
possible... meanwhile, if you can make a list as detailed as possible about
what you want me to do, that would be a great help. At the moment I am not
sure about what exactly I need to do... Stuff like file names, repository
URLs, how to get buildbot notifications from github, ...

 - Kristian