Re: Buildbot machines

Daniel Bartholomew <dbart@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Kristian (or others): Any preferences on Linux distro for the box?
> Should I go with OpenSuse, which is what is on the terriers, or does
> it matter?

Heh, I'd prefer anything _but_ Suse, I think we've had only grief from that.

But in the end I don't really have any strong opinion. We need to run KVM and
not much else on the box - so whatever makes it easy to get a stable
KVM/kernel, and/or upgrade the KVM/kernel as needed, seems it would do the
job...

Maybe just pick what you are most comfortable with maintaining and using KVM
on, or what is used mostly on other boxes - some recent Ubuntu?