Re: [Maria-discuss] MariaDB encryption

nice, check what i'm thinking about...
1)
i start mariadb without keys
i start my app
   here i must check that all tables are 'unlocked' and read to use,
we will have a method to this? at mysql_connect i will check if keys
are loaded, maybe a SHOW STATUS like 'encryption_keys_loaded' = 1 or 0

2)
about externall acess to include encryption/key
maybe a sql statment?
INSERT INTO mysql.encrypt_keys (key,value) value (1,"abcdefg.....")

just an idea about external key uploading
or an external server (no problem)

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial